Wednesday 31 October 2012

Barbara Hogan sends the following photos and she adds her and her daughter's heartfelt feelings: October 24, 2012

Canada Day celebrations in Wakefield. Getting ready to play alongside the Fiddlehead kids in the Canada day celebrations.
We're really missing you Marky. Barb, Uwe and Allysann

Busking in Chelsea
Allysann practicing with Marc
 at the preshow of the Gatineau River Reel
by the Fiddleheads
    

Preparing for Canada Day Celebrations
                   
Allysann adds her own thoughts:

My favorite thing about Marky is the way he said my name, "Aallyy". He was always working around the house in his tool belt and his overalls looking so cool. I loved it when I was in lesson and he would peek his head in the window to see what was going on. After every show I would always give Marky a big hug, I would never forget to do that. We miss you Marky our favorite neighbor and friend and you will never be forgotten. Lots of love Allysann.


At the Christmas Show 2011
 

No comments:

Post a Comment