Saturday 17 November 2012

The Kean family members send their thoughts. The Desormeauxs were their neighbours in Timmins and are still close friends : November 16, 2012



Gail Kean writes from the United States:
 
Mrs.D
So so sorry to hear about Marc. Simply thinking of you and Fran and Mike at his time. Our prayers are with you. You know this time of year I think of my Dad, September. I went out last week to rake the leaves, getting ready to aerate and seed the lawn and I always take this time to think of my dad, especially at this time of year. I know he is always watching over me and my boys and protecting us. I know he would be so proud of us. Marc will always be with you, watching over you, always there to listen. Marc is with his dad now and they are both watching over you. Despite the sadness of this time of year, I love love the fall season, cooler temps, leaves changing colors, Thanksgiving. A time to be thankful for the years together and the memories we hold so close to our hearts.
Life is so fragile, so precious.  I gave my boys an extra kiss and hug this evening thinking of Marc.
May the memories you hold so dear make you grateful for the past and bring you comfort and strength in the days ahead.

I cleaned my floors today thinking of you.

Our heartfelt sympathy, Gayle & Dan, Neal, Grant
 
 
Karen Kean writes from Mexico:
Hola Mrs D
Just want to say that I am thinking of you ...... I came upon this site a CBC radio interview with Marc...
I heard his voice and his laugh, it made me smile and cry so Marky, Oh he was such a humble man, a very special man with many talents.
Karen sitting next to Marc on the Jolly Rodger in Barbados
 
He was taken from us too soon but the world is a better place because of who he was and his music. Mrs D you where very proud of your Marky and I am sure you miss him everyday.
Know that you ,Fran and Mike are in my thoughts and my prayers
Please hug Fran and Mike for me
Karen with Marc at a special occasion
I love you all mucho

Karen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment