Sunday 4 November 2012

Trish posts the following emails of sympathy and heartfelt feelings that she received recently: October 29, 2012 (picture provided by Helen O'Connor)


Dear Trish,

There is very little we can say; I hope you can find strength in knowing your friends thoughts are with you. There are so many of us who feel a truly fine spirit has left us. Our world is certainly less today. We're so sorry.

With great affection,
Miles, Seana and Cal


------------------------------------------------------------
Trishy,

I have no words to express how sad I am to hear about Marc's passing. I loved getting to get to know Marc throughout the years. I always remember being struck by how comfortable it was to be around him. Marc had such a calm, genuine nature that made it feel like I had known him for years even the first time we met.

You're in my heart. Sending you all of my love.

Jovian

---------------------------------------------------------------
Oh Trish,
My heart is completely broken. For you, and for Marc not being able to have more time to live the full life he was living. He was such a lovely person and you seemed to make such a great pair, giving each other so much. Life is not fair, and it is painfully fragile.

The kids, Malcolm and I are sending you big hugs. There is still lots of fiddle music coming out of our house, so we'll send some Marc's way... and to you
Take good care. Please write any time.
Lots of love,
Jody
-------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Trish,

I am so very sorry and sad for this terrific loss of Marc.
I worked with him on three shows. He was always professional, inventive and collaborative. He approached everyone on each production with friendliness and respect.
I trusted him completely with his understanding of each show; he listened with his excellent ears and easily discussed his ideas, my ideas, our ideas. He made really good music! I also know that he was a great man with a great sense of humour.
I wanted to acknowledge his place in my life and to let you know that I am thinking of you.


Leah
--------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Trish,
 
Let me just start by saying that I sent a letter you personally on behalf of Mike and I.
My message to Bea and the letter to you were sent at the same time. Obviously email works a little faster :)
I very much appreciate her forwarding that to you. And I appreciate you responding to us in regards to that email.
There just aren't enough words for me to you to express how we feel for you...for us...for Marc.
But you especially...
We would love to come and share some time and memories with you. To see what Marc created.
That was the plan when we saw him last.
We would also love to help you in any way possible. With your landscaping and whatever else you need to finish what was started.
And we mean that with all of our heart. Sincerely.
We have never met a more wonderful human being than Marc, and never will.
Which is not a bad thing...right? One of a kind?
He is in our thoughts every single day. A cry here, a laugh there...
I feel for you everytime I think of him. But, the great memories are there and they will last forever.
We look forward to seeing you Trish. Just know we are there. Please.

Angel & Mike
 

No comments:

Post a Comment